Course Title: How to Become a Systemic Leader: The Quadruple Tracks Leadership Model
Course Instructor: Mohammad Albuzaid
In this five-day course, you will learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to become a systemic leader. You will explore the Quadruple Tracks Model, a framework for leading complex organizations in the 21st century. You will learn how to think systemically, how to build relationships, and how to create a culture of innovation.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Quadruple Tracks Model
- Think systemically
- Build relationships
- Create a culture of innovation
Day 1: Introduction to the Quadruple Tracks Model
- What is a systemic leader?
- The four tracks of the Quadruple Tracks Model
- The benefits of systemic leadership
Day 2: Thinking Systemically
- The systems view of the world
- The interconnectedness of systems
- The importance of feedback loops
Day 3: Building Relationships
- The importance of relationships in complex organizations
- The different types of relationships
- How to build and maintain relationships
Day 4: Creating a Culture of Innovation
- The importance of innovation in the 21st century
- The different types of innovation
- How to create a culture of innovation
Day 5: Case Studies
- Discussion of real-world case studies
- Application of the Quadruple Tracks Model
- The course will be delivered through a combination of lectures, discussions, and case studies.
- Participants will receive a copy of the Quadruple Tracks Model book by Mohammad Albuzaid.
- Participants must have a basic understanding of systems thinking.
- Participants must be willing to participate in discussions and case studies.
For more information and registration, please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +1-702-6054240 Website: www.kanzae.com/qtlm