Mohammad A. Albuzaid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +966-505-822-480
- Twitter: @mohammadbuzaid
- LinkedIn: buzaidm
Results-driven and innovative President & Chief Consultant with over 32 years of experience providing organizational and leadership development services. Skilled in implementing advanced systems thinking methodologies to help clients achieve maximum results, long-term success, and organizational sustainability. Creator of the following three innovative business models: The Quadruple Tracks Leadership Model (QTLM), Systemic Solutions for Complex Problems (SSX), and Capabilities-based Small Businesses. Proven expertise in designing and delivering customized training programs that enhance productivity and performance. A Certified Trainer by INLPTA and TLT, and a Certified RCA Investigator by TapRoot.
President & Chief Consultant at various Training & Consulting companies
- Provide consulting, mentoring, and training services to clients in various industries, such as oil and gas, petrochemicals, water, education, health, and more.
- Implement the advanced systems thinking methodologies in all aspects of the services, such as problem analysis, solution design, implementation, evaluation, and improvement.
- Create and deliver customized programs and courses based on the innovative business models that I have developed, such as The Quadruple Tracks Leadership Model (QTLM), Systemic Solutions for Complex Problems (SSX), and Capabilities-based Small Businesses.
- Train over 10,000 employees in major oil and petrochemical companies on the QTLM, increasing their productivity and performance by 35%.
Performance Improvement Consultant at Saudi Aramco
- Worked on various projects and initiatives to improve the performance and efficiency of the oil and gas operations and facilities.
- Applied the advanced systems thinking methodologies to design and implement solutions for complex problems and challenges.
- Led a team of 15 engineers to design and implement a new gas pipeline system using advanced systems thinking methodologies, resulting in a 25% reduction in installation and maintenance costs.
- Improved the accuracy and quality of the pipelines rehabilitation program by improving the defects location identification methodology. This resulted in replacing the correct defective locations of the oil and gas pipelines which makes pipelines capable to pump higher amounts of oil and gas without leaks or ruptures. Increasing the availability, quality, safety and reducing cost of shutdown and lost products.
- Eliminated and modified parts of a new gas pipeline through systems thinking which resulted in cost reduction of installation, permanent operation and maintenance of new facilities.
- Managed KPIs and strategic initiatives for the largest department in Saudi Aramco (Pipelines Department) as part of implementing the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) performance management system. This resulted in gaining an in-depth understanding of organizational performance management and its complications.
President & Chief Consultant
Smart Mentor Office – Saudi Arabia
American Institute for Training & Education – USA
Kanz Training – USA
Kanz AlEmarat Training & Consulting – Dubai
Kanz Training – Saudi Arabia
Washington Technical Training Institute – USA
New York Fire & Safety Institute – USA
BSC Strategic Initiatives Coordinator, Pipelines Department
VP Staff – Joint Venture Development & Coordination
Projects Engineer, Projects Management Department
Pipelines Maintenance Engineer, Northern Area Pipelines
Pipelines Commissioning Engineer, East West Pipelines
T&I Engineer, Abqaiq Plants
Operations Engineer, Southern Area Pipelines Department
Contracts Engineer, Northern Area Pipelines Department
Contracts Group Leader, Northern Area Pipelines Department
Supervisor, Engineering & Support, Northern Area Pipelines Department
Systems Thinker & Workflow Specialist, Implementation of Lean Thinking, Northern Area Pipelines Department
Performance Improvement Consultant, Pipelines Department
Open University Malaysia
BS in Applied Mechanical Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
Training Courses Delivered
- The Quadruple Tracks Leadership Model (QTLM)
- Systemic Solutions for Complex Problems (SSX)
- Capabilities-based Small Businesses
- Advanced Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Advanced Performance Management Through Systems Thinking
- Solving Complex Problems using Systemic Root Cause Analysis
- Leadership Development Program: Strategies for Effective Leadership
- Strategic Decision Making: Tools and Techniques
- Introduction to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developing Effective KPIs for Performance Measurement
- KPI Selection and Design: Best Practices and Methodologies
- Implementing KPIs for Organizational Success
- KPIs for Strategic Decision Making and Performance Improvement
- Aligning KPIs with Organizational Objectives and Strategies
- KPI Measurement and Evaluation Techniques
- KPIs for Continuous Improvement and Process Optimization
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis through Advanced Systems Thinking
- Boosting Organizational Performance through Human Behavior: A Leadership Approach
- Maximizing Performance with Systems Thinking: Discover a New Approach to Performance Management
- Managing Complexity: A Systems-Based Management and Leadership Approach
- Leading Change through Systems Thinking – A Holistic Approach to Leadership
- Driving Performance with OKRs: Aligning Teams and Measuring Success
- Coaching and Mentoring for Performance Improvement
- Safety Leadership through Systems Thinking
- Advanced Operational Excellence
- Fundamentals of Quality
- Human Factors in Safety Management
- Behavioral-Based Safety
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Basic Supervisory Skills
- Advanced Supervisory Skills
- Advanced Leadership Skills for Executives
- Effective Communication Skills
- Certified Trainer by INLPTA (2001)
- Certified Trainer by TLT (2002)
- Certified RCA Investigator by TapRoot
- Arabic: Native speaker
- English: Fluent speaker